Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Manicure Style



Emily wore her new sweater to school.  Not the warmest thing but sure is cute.  Style seems to be what it's all about these days.  Yesterday she went with her friend and got her first manicure.  I said, "Your first.....and I wasn't there for it.  Are you sure that was your first?"  I thought she had had one before.  She agreed to let me go with her to get her first pedicure.  I guess I'll take that. Then after being at the climbing gym she discovered the new tights I bought her and had to try them on with the whole outfit.   After her shower, we had a talk about whether she could go to Disneyland or not.  By the look on her face you can tell the answer.  But what you can't see is her jumping up and down like she used to do when she was eight.  Also, you can't hear little brother.   He didn't say that wasn't fair but his tears sure said it all.   We'll have to think about this and how to make it seem fair.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment