Thursday, December 29, 2011


We took a trip to the Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco.  It was a foggy day in the city so we bundled up and enjoyed the quiet serenity of the garden.  The crowds didn't deter from that.  I think my favorite part was the racked gravel garden that resembled waves in a lake or the ocean.  I don't think I had been there since I was a teenager.  Nate had never been there.  Just to note he was studying Japanese in the car on the way up.  I let Eli have free reign with the camera and this is the garden from his perspective.  I love seeing what he sees.   We then traveled to Chinatown in the city where we took in all the sights and sounds.  Emily found a bargain on a doily to hang up her earrings like Emma.  Then on to  a night at Ian's and a visit with our aunt and uncle.  A good little getaway.





No comments:

Post a Comment