Monday, December 26, 2011

Presents Handmade


Here are some pictures of a few of the handmade gifts we exchanged this year.  I love all the work that goes on behind closed doors.  Emily made this lovely lavender lotion for me and lip balm.  I came home from running errands the other day and the kitchen sink had an oily shine and smelled of luscious lavender.  She made journals for her brothers.  She also made candles and a hat.  Eli gave stars to some relatives to hang in the window.  He also did a few collages, put them in frames we had around and had them wrapped and ready to go stored under his desk.  I made cozy pajama pants for everybody.   I got wonderful poems and a photo album.  Also, we got our delicious jam and plum butter.  All that thoughtfulness makes giving a little sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment