Monday, November 7, 2011

Comic Magic

The weather has shifted a bit here, and with the time change,  has brought on the excitement of candles.  Eli picked these candles out to use to read by.  It's a little dim but it works.  Adds to the enchantment of Harry Potter.  They also sparked a conversation about Native Americans.  When we went to light these Eli told me about the practices of Native Americans before they go hunting.  He started out by saying, "I think maybe they were smarter than the Spanish that came here."  I love these conversations that come in the middle of some mundane thing , in this case, teeth brushing.  While I was making dinner tonight he went and got his multiplication flash cards and corrected all the problems himself.  I think he got an "A".  That brown coat he's wearing is something he wore when he was about 6 years old.  Rolled up sleeves have given it a whole new style.    









No comments:

Post a Comment