Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kitchen Cut

It is a little daunting for me to start a haircut with this much hair.  Usually when it's like this I run to the experts.  But Eli wanted me to give it a go.  He was leaving on a trip early the next morning.  So I did.
A little snip here.....
and a snip there.
Now I can let down the top layer.  During this whole time he was on the phone to his brother telling him about his trip and school.  They were talking with the clip, clipping in the background. 
Then he goes to the mirror to check it out.  hmmmmmmm
Not quite sure.  It is pretty short.  I don't think I said quite that short.  Where'd my hair go?
Okay signing out Nate.  Not too sure about this.  Mom cut it wayyyyyshorter than I said. Gotta get ready for my trip.
Yeah......I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment